Friday, October 10, 2008

THE LADY FOUND HER WAY BACK TO THE BLOG!

Hello to you my old & new friends ~ A lot has been going on since spring and now we fall into the chill......LOVE THE WEATHER STILL ! ! ! Rob has his voice and broadcasting on 94.1 and programming both superhits and MY99.5.

DREW AND TANNER ARE MARRIED ! ! ! MAY 31 2008 - You know I will have great success when I can download the photos for you to see the Salt Lake Temple & Garden Wedding Celebration at Tanner's home. Just a beautiful day and to see such a gorgeous/handsome couple sealed together for time and eternity!

Mackenzie is working (have a playday) at Xango! and attending college. Boomer is 13 and 7th grade. Hannah 11 and 6th grade. Rob and Rox still looking young and fabulous as the kids age!

oh of course! ! ! I would recommend looking at Kenzies blog to see the photos ! ! ! !
http://mackenzieboshard.blogspot.com/

No comments: